Computer suddendly reboots

Feb 9, 2019
Hello everyone,

I bought some upgrades to my computer (CPU, MB, RAM and GPU is coming). I went for this build:

CPU - Ryzen 5 2600 + Wraith Max Cooler
MB - MSI B450 Tomahawk
RAM - G.SKILL Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8) 3000 MHz CL15 (F4-3000C15D-16GVKB)
GPU - Geforce Gtx 750TI (already ordered a RTX to replace this one)
SSD - Samsung 850Evo 500GB
HDD - SeaGate 1TB
PSU - Corsair CX 500w
Fans - 2x Corsair AF120

The thing is, I installed windows and updated my drivers. When I was downloading some windows updates and some games, my computer suddendly reboot... I was like okay, might be an update from windows. In the next hour, I had some Google Chrome tabs and I logged into Black Desert Online, went to swap characters and my pc reboots again...

I don't really know what can it be. I'm thinking it might be my RAMs (?), they are Hynix, and from what I've read on some websites, Hynix is kinda crap with Ryzen... I just don't know.

I'm using Wraith Max cooler but the one that came with Ryzen 5 is Wraith Spire or Wrait Stealth (don't really know). Should I use the one in Ryzen 5 package? Or is it still fine if I use my Wraith Max?

Also, my power supply cable isn't all in the motherboard... I can't connect it till the end, there is like 1mm failing. But my other motherboard had this 1mm failing and it works fine and never had a single problem with my previous build.

Previous build:

CPU - AMD Fx-8350 + Wraith Max Cooler
MB - ASUS 970 Pro Gaming Aura
RAM - G.SKILL Ripjaws 16GB (4x4)
GPU - Geforce Gtx 750TI
SSD - Samsung 850Evo 500GB
HDD - SeaGate 1TB
PSU - Corsair CX 500w
Fans - 2x Corsair AF120

Any ideas of what can be doing my computer reboots?
Thanks

EDIT: I logged in into BDO and my computer just frooze... I've run the Windows Memory Diagnostic and it said there is hardware problems.
Also, I've been cheecking up the memory compatibility for my motherboard, and my RAM is not on the list
https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B450-TOMAHAWK#support-test

jacob68

Notable
Jan 30, 2019

Start by checking your ram sticks with memtest86