Computer Suddenly Having EXTREME (Maybe) PROBLEMS

GhostHunter94

Reputable
Mar 20, 2015
I don't know WHEN this happened or HOW, im running on a Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit (or so) Acer, it has intel and all that fancy stuff so it SHOULD be running nicely, but for some reason my computer has suddenly become So Slow and So Unresponsive that it's acting like SOMETHING is either FAILING or has FAILED when according to AVG, DXDIAG, Task Manager, Device Manager and Other Things, it should be working nicely.. WHEN IT"S NOT.. In addition, it takes probably up to 10 minutes or so for the Computer to EVEN BOOT during Login.

The computer was working OK up until perhaps the 14th or 15th (This Month), of course it's when i installed a game called 'Roblox' but.. and the way i found out was 'Sims 4' suddenly saying either 'Graphics Card Not Found' or 'Doesnt meet minimum requirements'.. which is a lie because it DOES..

So i thought if it uninstalled Roblox it may help.. but it only seemed to make it worse.. MUCH worse.. to where now i'm at the point where i think i may need to get a new computer or OS and LOSE all my hard work.

I also checked AVG for Viruses or my Anti-Malware and it said i dont have any problems, which could be a LIE.

--

I appreciate ANY help you guys may have for me, because i CANNOT afford to get a replacement computer or OS.

Dee Kay

Reputable
Dec 22, 2014
Are you getting any error messages at start up? Have you tried uninstalling your graphics drivers with DDU and then reinstalling them? http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Have you ran sfc /scannow to fix any file corruption? Have you ran memtest to see if your ram may be an issue? http://www.memtest86.com/
Did you run malwarebytes or some other malware program? Have you checked for any updated drivers for your system at Acer? Start going through things one at a time to rule them out as being the problem.

GhostHunter94

Reputable
Mar 20, 2015

Late Reply: Some changes have occurred since this was posted, now it's changed over to possible kernel32.dll errors causing Steam Games to crash..

but I don't know if I HAVE tried scannow or any of those other things, I will try later.

I DID try chkdsk during the last problems I had and it helped a little, till I got THESE newer problems that I just talked about.