Computer suddenly shuts down

Dzake

Commendable
Dec 12, 2016
Hello my computer shuts down it doesn't overheat i tested that but still I don't know why my computer shuts down like it would be blackout and its happens only then I play games at random times some days its alright and doesn't shut down but some other days I allmoust can't play game because of this random computer shut down like it would be blackout.
Please help me fix this problem.

Could you list your full system specs please? Does it only happen under load such as while playing games? If so two things come to mind;one is temps and two is power draw. I would ensure the temps are within safe levels with some sort of monitoring program such as Afterburner while under load.

Dzake

Commendable
Dec 12, 2016
My computer specs:
Inter core i5-4440
16 GB ram
Nvidia GeForce GTX 660

and my computer shuts down only when I play games then are under load
and I done stres test on my GPU and it didnt heated more than 60 celsius degrees

I would recommend a quality psu around 550w from a manufacturer such as seasonic or Evga (gold series or better) or even Corsair (especially their rm series). Depends on your budget and where you will be buying from you can bag yourself a bargain.

Dzake

Commendable
Dec 12, 2016
I have small budget, I can afford buy PSU under 50 eur and I can't bargain with price in my country shops I searched for those brand you offered and I found only seasonic and there only 2 left other brand PSU you offered they don't have any more they all are purchased.

TRENDING THREADS