Question computer suddenly slower than usual

mcgeekgamer

Commendable
Jun 27, 2018
so a couple of days ago i noticed that my pc became a bit slower than usual. I did not do anything or download anything, when i play Apex legends for example my discord becomes buggy and my friends are telling my voice keeps cutting and lagging, this wasnt happening before. and in apex, my mouse cursor/aim feels sluggish and not how it used to be. I updated my graphics driver to the latest version and it worked for a bit but then went back to how it was.

my specs : 8gb of RAM, 1060 6b, i5-7600

im thinking its because of the little amount of RAM but im not sure. Any help is appreciated

mcgeekgamer

Commendable
Jun 27, 2018
yeah i ran CCleaner and disabled some startup programs, i have an SSHD 2TB

ill test it in a couple of hours as im going out now but ill update whe ni come back

mcgeekgamer

Commendable
Jun 27, 2018
sorry for the VERY late reply, but after i cleaned up my pc buy using CCleaner and disabled some startup programs and using an antivirus software to check my pc i noticed that it only did this in Apex Legends. I played CSGO and PUBG yesterday and it seems perfect, no sluggish movements and discord wasnt buggy.

but when i played apex today morning it was the same, my mouse felt sluggish and slow, and discord started bugging again, by bugging i mean my push to talk was not working and my friends voices were cutting for me and my voice was cutting for them, it is from my side not theirs,, im not sure why its only in Apex Legends as everything was fine a couple of days ago, i might try cleaning my pc from dust

Dust has nothing to do with it.
Its obviously an APEX issue.
I would just uninstall it totally, then install it again - easiest, cheapest thing to do.
Read other threads, when people start "cleaning" their PC and then it stops working - don't touch it unless you have to.

mcgeekgamer

Commendable
Jun 27, 2018
one thing i noticed while playing is that if my fps is at its max it does it, what i mean by that is lets say the in console i put fps_max 144 then in game if i look at the sky and get 144 fps then its very smooth but once my fps falls to the 90-100 or even 120 its starts being wierd, my mouse starts lagging and like sort of teleporting, like if i move my mouse to the right it just stutters.

i tried putting fps_max 0 but its the same thing

TRENDING THREADS