Question Computer takes forever to boot

Mar 26, 2022
So I recently basically built a new pc, all new parts minus the same graphics card. I encountered issues at first with booting, it wasn't detecting my drives but after I enabled CSM it solved this issue and actually let me boot up. But now everytime I turn on my computer it takes ages to startup, and then once it does startup it brings me to bios and says something about failing to post, then I need to go and manually select the correct drive to boot and then it works. It seems the boot order it setup correctly but yet I need to do this everytime. Any ideas on how to fix this? It's driving me insane

Side info: I'm running windows 10 and here are my parts https://pcpartpicker.com/list/4cyBPX

Mar 26, 2022
Check the CMOS battery's voltage, or just replace it.

Sometimes a new-old-stock motherboard comes with a dying CMOS battery.
Are CMOS batteries universal or will I need a specific battery? Also, just some more information if this matters. When I start my pc for the first time it seems to never load anything, but if I shut it off and try a second time then it brings me to BIOS pretty quick. Not sure why I need to turn it on and off at least once to get it to run.

Mar 26, 2022
Unless your motherboard's manufacturer decided to use a different CMOS battery, the standard CMOS battery is the CR2032.
Sorry I realize it's been a month lol. I just replaced my CMOS battery and it's doing the exact same thing. Failing to post after waiting 10-15 minutes, and then I need to click the drive to boot it.