Reputable
Jul 13, 2016
Specs:
Ryzen 1500x
MSI B350M mortar
Gtx 1060 3gb
2x8 gb ram corsair vengance 2400mhz
EVGA 100-W1-0600-K2 600W

Because my computer was running single channel memory i decided to upgrade to 16 gb and bought an identical stick from the order history.After installing it and turning on the computer i have been brought to the bios where I could check the ram installed.After quiting the bios it refused to take me to windows.Restarting it would turn on the LED's in the fans and on the motherboard but the monitor, mouse and keyboard would remain dead.One youtube video said this would be fixed by disabling windows 10 WHQL support. After restarting I was able to boot in windows and everything seemed to be normal until the next day where after a power outage my computer got stuck in the same cycle and only booted to windows the third time. Now it always takes 3-4 times for my computer to boot.What could be the problem?
I also did not reinstall windows after installing new ram if that helps in any way

Solution
well that problem would be with your ram settings
if that ram works without errors (4pass on memtest) then u may want to change CAD settings to resolve cold boot issue

but before you do that, try to reset CMOS, mobo will run mem training and it could fix it on its own