Question Computer totally locks up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwigz

Honorable
May 24, 2015
Hello guys and girls, I'm having an issue with well I don't really know anymore. My computer seems to freeze up and by freeze I mean I can still move my mouse around but the screen freezes and I can't alt tab or ctrl alt delete i just have to totally restart my pc to get it back to normal. This happens when I tab out of a league of legends game pretty much 90% of the time. It has not happened with any other game that I play like valorant or cyberpunk literally only league of legends.

Now this does happen sometimes when I load into a league game as well but it's usually only when I alt tab out of league, I have the game on borderless and I also have it to where the game client goes away when i load into the game which is what was recommended for other people who have had similar problems.

Things I have done to attempt the fix the problem and did not fix it.

• Memory Test - Came back good, no memory issues.
  • Power options- I've tired balanced and AMD balance
  • CMD: Ran as admin and ran a scan now and clean up
  • Reformat- did a clean reformat and it did not resolve the problem
  • Drivers- Uninstalled NVidia drivers and reinstalled them
  • CCleaner- ran it and cleaned out junk
  • Malware bytes/Windows virus scan- did not solve anything but it cleaned junk out
  • Temp files- cleaned out
Now the only information that i totally don't understand 100% is when I go to event logger I get this warning when my pc crashed after I restart .

TV8ttSC.png

BC8pm7q.png

NaBdU89.png

It8LHLk.png

And lasty here is the memory log for proof

4mber8D.png

Now if there is no solution to this I'm prob gonna buy new parts because well i can't game and it's a bit ridiculous , my guess is that it could be a PSU issue since it isn't a memory/ram issue but tbh i don't really have a clue.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model,wattage, age, condition? Heavy use for gaming, video editing, or mining?

Also look in Reliability History for errors. The timeline format can be revealing.

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Verify by sight and feel that all cards, connectors, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.