Question Computer turning off monitors by itself and restarting by itself

May 18, 2022
Please keep it to 1 thread
Hello, I think it is since I updated to the latest NVIDIA drive, my pc has been turning off my monitors and a little later the computer restarts on its own, especially if I open a game to play, can you help me to find out what the problem could be?

My build:

Asus Rog Crossair Hero X670E

Ryzen 7900x

Graphics Card: RTX 3090 zotac trinity

RAM- Corsair Vengeance DRR5 6000Mhz

PSU -Corsair RM1000X W Full Modular 80 Plus Gold

Thank you very much if you can help me!

Last edited:
May 18, 2022
Good morning everyone, I think that since I updated to the latest NVIDIA drivers my PC is completely gone is the following when I turn on a game like FIVEM or HOWGARTS LEGACY which are the games I've been playing currently my PC turns off the monitors but the pc it stays on, then it restarts on its own, I can hear the noise of Windows giving an error message but I can't see it since I have no image it seems that it gives a blue screen but I can't find anything specific in the events despite having citric errors there I can't guide myself..

I think it has been since I updated the drivers I hope it's not the hardware..but we'll see.

I cleaned the drivers completely with DDU and installed the driver that is more stable when I went to the nvidia forum, there are people with similar problems.. but even cleaning and installing the supposedly stable driver remains the same.

This sometimes takes 3 hours to happen other times and then I barely turn on the game..

I asked for help to try to resolve this urgently if it takes payment to try to resolve this I needed a solution..

Build:

Asus Rog Crossair Hero X670E

Ryzen 7900x

Graphics Card: RTX 3090 zotac trinity

RAM- Corsair Vengeance DRR5 6000Mhz

PSU -Corsair RM1000X W Full Modular 80 Plus Gold

Thanks to anyone who can help me..

Mar 18, 2023
There are some tools that can check temperature of hardware like Speccy.
Can you check if temperature is normal?

Does it only happens to those game or other games also?
How long where you playing that game before this issue occurred.

Reactions: Lucas Rosa
May 18, 2022
There are some tools that can check temperature of hardware like Speccy.
Can you check if temperature is normal?

Does it only happens to those game or other games also?
How long where you playing that game before this issue occurred.
I did a complete cleaning of the drives and installed a little older one I did a stress test in 3 different programs and for now it's ok I was playing fivem and howgarts legacy normally it was bad when I opened the game the temperatures were always stable in my opinion..

zx128k

Reputable
You need to run a stress test to see if you PC is stable. If you have any overclocks on the cpu or gpu now is the time to revert to stock settings. You need to monitor temps for all components as you stress test.

Boot up first, check temps for the cpu, vrms and gpu at stock. Check the voltages as well. Then start stress testing and look for something wrong. gl