Computer turns itself on and off QUICKLY

Nov 9, 2018
computer turns on for less then one second, then it turns itself off. It sucks because it was working less than an hour ago.

EDIT: I was playing destiny 2, went to dinner and put my computer to sleep, then came back and noticed that the blue flashing light that is normally there was not blinking. I pressed the power button and nothing happened.

graphics card lights up, nothing else moves.

if I try to turn it on again, without touching anything, it wont even turn on for a brief moment.

if I switch the power switch back off, then on again, it will repeat the problem.

ideas? it seems like a power issue to me, or cpu issue, cooling ect.

Anything is appreciated. This thing is my baby.

Edit: I have video of the problems but cannot put them in here. Please ask for any more info as long as it helps.

BUILD:

Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 WD Black 1TB Performance Desktop Hard Disk Drive - 7200 RPM SATA 6 Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch - WD1003FZEX Intel Boxed Core I5-6600K 3.50 GHz, 6 M Processor Cache 6 for LGA 1151 (BX80662I56600K) TP-LINK N900 2.4GHz or 5GHz up to 450Mbps Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter for Windows (TL-WDN4800) MSI GAMING GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 DirectX 12 VR Ready (GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X 8G) ASUS Z170-A ATX DDR4 Motherboards EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2, 80+ GOLD 750W Power Supply (220-G2-0750-XR) Samsung 850 EVO - 250GB - 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E250B/AM) 2x Corsair - Vengeance LPX 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 Memory

more updates: Tried removing GPU. same problem. Tried removing the two RAM to see if I would encounter a different problem. NOPE. same problem. This tells me that it is one of two possibilities. 1) the problem the computer is encountering comes before it "hits" the ram problem. 2) the ram is completely dead and the problem IS the ram in the first place. Tried plugging in all wires again. same problem. checked back of the motherboard to see if something was short-circuiting it. nothing there. same problem.

still left with the idea that its power supply or CPU. CPU seems fine, although I have not tested in depth on that yet. not quite sure how.

Lastly, the CPU fan is spinning sometimes. I actually realized this when I flipped the computer on its side. I believe that it has always been spinning but the fan is dark and it was in shadow when standing upright. Although, admittedly, its plausible that somewhere along the way somthing "fixed" itself or I unintentionally fixed the fan. it normally spins fine.