Question Computer turns off automatically after i open a game or even a benchmark software, help!!

Jul 8, 2020
Hi, i need help with my computer. It will automatically turns off whenever i open up any game or even a benchmark software. I tried to reseat the ram, PSU cables and PSU itself. My computer is working fine when i'm using for browsing or streaming, it only occurs whenever i open up any game. I also did a factory reset to my computer buy issue still persists.

Jul 8, 2020
Processor: Ryzen 5 2400g
Motherboard: Micro-Star A320M PRO-M2 V2
RAM: 4x2 Crucial
APU: Vega 11
PSU: Not sure, generic one came with the case when i bought it

My comp temp when idle:
CPU: 45-50 Celcius
MOBO: 40-45 Celcius
Both storages are fine

I did a complete format to my computer so there's nothing in here. I just installed a game and a benchmark software to test it. I'm not sure what's going on with this. I also tried to check the PSU fan and it's working fine.

BTW. I also cleaned the system unit using a blower and a brush.

ADDITIONAL INFO: It started when i was playing Metro Exodus, my computer suddenly shuts down in the middle of playing then when it booted up and opened it up again. The moment that the game opened up it will turn off. I cannot turn it back on without unplugging the AVR.

Jul 8, 2020
So what should i do first? should i replace the PSU and then apply a new thermal paste?

ATM, i tried doing stress test for my processor and memory then suddenly it turns off again.