[SOLVED] Computer turns off/freezes after sleep mode

Jan 10, 2020
Hey everyone, I'm in need of some assistance. I don't know if I have a hardware problem or a windows problem.

Most times after my computer comes out of sleep mode the screen turns on for a brief moment and everything seems normal, but maybe a second or two after, the monitor gives me a no signal detected and my mouse speed light turns off. The rest of the rgb in the case keeps going as if the pc is on and so does my keyboard but no matter what I do I cant get video output to show. I have to then manually turn off the computer to restart it.

I've checked Event viewer to see if anything gets reported there but it only shows that I've forced a shutdown and nothing else. I am at a loss for what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Specs:
Ryzen 2600x
Asus ROG RTX 2070 8Gbs
Asus ROG STRIX B450-F
16GB DDR4 Trident Z
Corsair RM850i 850W 80 Plus Gold Modular

Solution
In device manager check your power mgmt settings for your mouse and USB ports

untick "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"
this may help the mouse.

Hey everyone, I'm in need of some assistance. I don't know if I have a hardware problem or a windows problem.

Most times after my computer comes out of sleep mode the screen turns on for a brief moment and everything seems normal, but maybe a second or two after, the monitor gives me a no signal detected and my mouse speed light turns off. The rest of the rgb in the case keeps going as if the pc is on and so does my keyboard but no matter what I do I cant get video output to show. I have to then manually turn off the computer to restart it.

I've checked Event...
In device manager check your power mgmt settings for your mouse and USB ports

untick "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"
this may help the mouse.

I've checked Event viewer to see if anything gets reported there but it only shows that I've forced a shutdown and nothing else. I am at a loss for what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Specs:
Ryzen 2600x
Asus ROG RTX 2070 8Gbs
Asus ROG STRIX B450-F
16GB DDR4 Trident Z
Corsair RM850i 850W 80 Plus Gold Modular

Solution