Question Computer turns off immediately after turning on.

Oct 16, 2021
Computer shuts down immediately after turning on only when ram memory is plugged in. RAM checked on 2 other mobo-s so it isn't its fault. Motherboard is x299 Asus e gaming and CPU is i5 7640x. I tried flashing CMOS. It happened after i was switching gpu for a new one. I just don't know if is it more likely to be Mobo or CPU because I don't have either 2066 CPU and 2066 Mobo to check. Sorry for my bad English. In before I'm from Poland and none computer service has something for that platform. Also I will add photo of something that looks like ram controller on Mobo(yes i know that it looks like it was flooded but I'm 99999988983773% sure that it can't be.(or its something from inside of me while I coughed or sneezed while changing gpu)

Oct 20, 2021
Computer shuts down immediately after turning on only when ram memory is plugged in. RAM checked on 2 other mobo-s so it isn't its fault. Motherboard is x299 Asus e gaming and CPU is i5 7640x. I tried flashing CMOS. It happened after i was switching gpu for a new one. I just don't know if is it more likely to be Mobo or CPU because I don't have either 2066 CPU and 2066 Mobo to check. Sorry for my bad English. In before I'm from Poland and none computer service has something for that platform. Also I will add photo of something that looks like ram controller on Mobo(yes i know that it looks like it was flooded but I'm 99999988983773% sure that it can't be.(or its something from inside of me while I coughed or sneezed while changing gpu)
hey man ran into a similar problem and here is how i personally fixed it
completely shut down the pc, unplug psu from the back and perform clear cmos
make sure every power cable is fully connected on the mobo and on the psu, give them a firm push and check that all like fans and etc cables connected to mobo are fully connected
take out ram move them to different slots and make sure they are securely in
take out gpu and put it back securely
plug ur psu back in and pray
im not sure which of these specifically fixed my problem as i did them all at the same time but i hope they fix yours