Question Computer Turns off then Fans Ramp up.

Sep 28, 2019
Hello, ive been having an Issue for a while, where my PC Will turn off at random then the fans will speed up and i have no clue what could be causing it

SPECS:
GPU: RTX 2060 Super Ventus.
CPU: Ryzen 3600
CPU: Corsair A60
HDD: WD BLACK 1TB x2
PSU: Corsair RM550x
MOBO: ASRock Pro 4
RAM: Team Group 2x8GB 3000mhz

Sep 28, 2019
Are you overclocking anything (CPU, GPU, memory)? Did anything change, or you install anything, prior to these issues occurring?
Im not overclocking anything at all, and i can't recall installing anything that would effect my pc prior to this happening, at first i thought it was a power supply issue, so i upgraded my PSU to the RM550x i have now, and after installing that the issue didn't prop up for about 2 weeks, and now its back to doing it again, probably something to note is that ive wiped my hard drive and reinstalled windows 10 pro and that didn't help with anything.

Sep 28, 2019
These symptoms are typical of a heat and/or power issue. Seems the PSU is good. However, what are your CPU operating temperatures at idle and under load? Are you using the stock AMD Wraith heatsink?
Im using a Corsair H60 AIO Liquid Cooler, and on Idle it runs about 37 Degrees, and when Running Cinebench Twice the temps were around 70 to 75 degrees, also im just using the stock paste that came pre-applied with the cooler.