Question Computer turns off then on whenever playing graphic-demanding games.

Jul 31, 2019
I have a five year old gaming setup which I've never had a problem with until a few weeks ago. So, this only happens while my computer is under moderate load, playing a game like Grand Theft Auto 5, CoD Black Ops 4, Overwatch, etc.
So what happens is the computer suddenly cuts power and goes completely dark for about five or six seconds, then reboots back on to the startup. Originally, I thought it was my RAM, 8 Gigabytes at the time, now 16 gigs, and it still has the problem. Then I figured maybe the CPU & GPU were overheating. I checked temperatures then later cleaned and replace the thermal paste on both the GPU and CPU, and bought a new Heatsink and Fan for my CPU.
These are the temperatures for both after cleaning:
CPU: max: 62, min: 34 (Celsius)
GPU: max:85, min:52
The problem still occurs, though. I've done everything to my limited knowledge. At this point, I'm thinking the PSU is the culprit, or maybe the entire setup is too old to be playing newer games. At this time I'm not looking forward to building a new computer yet, maybe next year or so.
Here's everything I got on my PC:
Motherboard: ASRock h97 Pro4
GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Vapor-X OC 4GB
CPU: Intel Core I5 4460 @ 3.20 GHz
RAM: Four Sticks of G.Skill 4 Gigabyte DDR-3 2400MHz.
PSU: Cooler Master G750M 750 Watts
Case: Thermaltake Versa H21 w/Window
Intake & Exhaust Fans: 1 exhaust, 2 intakes - Corsair AF120 Blue LED

If anybody could try and help out, I'd greatly appreciate ya'! I don't think this computer will last another year, but I'm hoping to get just a little bit out of it while it's still alive so I don't have to waste thousands on a brand new Computer right now. Thank you :)

OCCT will load every component of your system to the maximum. This puts a lot of strain on your PSU.
https://www.ocbase.com/

I have never personally used this software, but it has been recommended here several times.

Be warned, If your psu is faulty it may completely fail during this test due to the high load. At least that may be decent to troubleshoot, but it could damage other components in your system.

Jul 31, 2019
160tq0.jpg

rj1c11.png

That's all I have when viewing voltage and Power. I also downloaded a software "AIDA64 Extreme" and did a 10 minute stress test, also showing information of the PSU and it's performance, if you would like a screenshot of that, too.