[SOLVED] Computer turns on but fails to initialize, and when it does everything goes off

Jan 19, 2021
My computer's with this rather strange symptom that whenever I hit the button to turn it on, the CPU fan rotates, everything goes as usual, but for some reason it just turns off, and seconds later it restarts the whole process; but after 2-3 cycles, it finally bips and the computer starts to load, and after the initial phase is over and the OS would start to load, there's no video, my keyboard's lights turn off, and only my mouse and fans are on.
I know it isn't my graphics card, because even when I use the ingrated one it does the same thing; the power supply, that could logically be the suspect I'm also sure that isn't, since I've tested with 3 of them and only the one that came with the computer worked without any problems, and if it was the problem, the computer wouldn't even turn on in the first place.
I really have no idea what the problem is, but I think it's the motherboard or the HDD, I've tried resetting my bios and it worked only one time, and now it doesn't; the only progress that I had was to be able to open up the emergency repairs of windows; my computer pieces consist of a Cooler Master Masterwatt 450, intel i5-2450M with a HM65 motherboard, I think, with a GTX 1650. Please help me, thank you.

Look inside your case, check the graphics card and make sure it is seated correctly, if it is loose or somehwat not connected to the pci-e x16 slot, it will do this.
Make the mobo is on the mounting pegs with the correct screws, if it is not it will move causing the mobo bios to flag it as not working.
Check any other external pci or pci-e cards you may have, make sure they are on correctly.

Do not over tighten or make anything too loose, when the screw driver or drill is done, that is when you stop.

Jan 19, 2021
Look inside your case, check the graphics card and make sure it is seated correctly, if it is loose or somehwat not connected to the pci-e x16 slot, it will do this.
Make the mobo is on the mounting pegs with the correct screws, if it is not it will move causing the mobo bios to flag it as not working.
Check any other external pci or pci-e cards you may have, make sure they are on correctly.

Do not over tighten or make anything too loose, when the screw driver or drill is done, that is when you stop.
You see, I removed it and managed to enter in the recovery settings, it seemed to do progress, if I get everything done and it works I'm going to post the how I did it and close this thread, thank you for the reply though

Jan 19, 2021
I fixed it; removing the BIOS Battery worked only once, but to solve the problem this time, I had to apparently enter the Windows Startup Repair of some kind (The one that opens with a blue screen with recovery and OS repairs), then I entered in the repair box, found the Initialization Repair, waited for it to be completed, and the computer started to work flawlessly, It even fixed the startup & reset problem. The problem is fixed, but could anyone try to explain to me why this worked?