Computer turns on, but hangs and no POST

Jan 2, 2019
What could be wrong with PC? Screen is black/no signal when I power it on, the power light is on, but the activity indicator doesn't blink at all, the GPU is fine, as I have tested it in an another PC, the same is for RAM, both are working, the Hard Drive is also fine, tested it on an another PC. This leaves the PSU, CPU or Motherboard. I made sure to reseat everything - the processor, the RAM sticks, ALL cables that go to the motherboard and the hard drive. I also disconnected all external devices such as the mouse and the keyboard and my USB storage stick, only the power and the HDMI cables are left inserted. I tried to check if there are any beeps, with the internal system speaker, but there were none. I also reapplied to thermal paste and made sure that there is none going thru the sides.

Sometimes, the PC boots, I took out the CPU out of its socket and left it overnight; in the morning I tried turning on with the heatsink on and thermal paste applied, but the the fan off, and it booted, I restarted it 2 times and it worked, but now I am back to the same problem.

A few days back, when this was just noticeable, I usually just replaced the thermal paste and reapplied the heatsink and the PC continued to function normally, then I turn it off before going to bed, and in the morning I would have to do the same thing, because it won't boot.

Mobo: A68HM-K ASUS

CPU: AMD X4 860K (no OC)

RAM:GR1600D364L11/8G (8GB, 1600MHz, DDR3)

PSU: ACC Distrubution 500W P4

GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1050 2GB

I didn't overclock anything, everything is at stock settings.