Question Computer turns on but no boot noise ?

Sep 24, 2021
I just installed a new fan in my Acer Aspire X3900 desktop PC. This required taking every part off it then adding the fan thing underneath it, the fan went on and i’m certain everything is plugged back in. I did have to pull out the motherboard to get underneath it but now it turns on, no boot noise and then after a second turns off, then on again with no boot noise and continues to run with nothing on the display ?

specs
acer aspire x3900 motherboard
16gb ddr3 vengeance
i7 870
cooler master i70c cooler

Lutfij

Titan
How old is the PSU in that(assuming a) prebuilt? As for the ram on that system, mind sharing how you have 16GB spread across the slots? Mentioning the make and model of the rams will help us two fold. Since your last thread, here, you've made some changes to it.

Sep 24, 2021
How old is the PSU in that(assuming a) prebuilt? As for the ram on that system, mind sharing how you have 16GB spread across the slots? Mentioning the make and model of the rams will help us two fold. Since your last thread, here, you've made some changes to it.
the psu is a 220w that came with the tower, I couldn’t tell you how old it is but I know it was working before this. If I need a new power supply that’d be a problem considering the low profile width of my case.
I bought 2x8 ddr3 1666 sticks. corsair vengeance
the power supply worked fine and i assumed that this new fan wouldn’t cause any issues with how similar it is to a stock.

Sep 24, 2021
thank you guys for your replies, after countless trial and error it works just fine now and this new fan is giving similar enough temps to my old fan to make this whole thing not really worth it!