May 29, 2020
Here are my specs
GTX 1070 dual
ryzen 2600
Tomahawk b450 motherboard
16gb T force RGB ram
550 watt power supply.
NZXT m22 water cooler.

So I've been at this for half a year now. I brought my PC to my local PC hardware store for them to take a look at and they had no conclusive solution. Ive bought a new motherboard, new CPU, new PSU, and nothing has worked. I have a feeling its not my GPU because the fans spin, and it worked prior before this whole fiasco. I made sure everything was plugged in, I made sure everything was compatible with each other, and everything checked out. I tried my monitor on a separate PC and it worked perfectly fine. All cables are plugged in, fans spin, lights glow, just no display. Do you think my monitor is out dated and cannot handle my PC? I have no idea and I'm sh*t out of luck. Can someone help me?

Solution
even it led show on ram there could be defect same as brand new psu try this psu in your other system to made sure it is good then memtest for ram one at the time .
May 29, 2020
since you try monitor on another pc could you interchange gpu from them for test also made sure gpu receive power from psu .

The GPU light is on, and I've tested it out with a GTX 650 boost and still no result. Ive also plugged the monitor into the motherboard and still no result.