Question Computer Turns On, but NO Display on Monitor

Sep 3, 2018
When i turn ON the Computer the Display shows Black Screen, I have did some researches and none of them worked. i dont know if its the PC or the Monitor because i have plugged other Monitor and it works fine, But the other monitor that i have the problem with shows Black. BUT, i have to wait like 20-30 minutes till it gets back to work. (is it on sleep mode?) any solutions?

GPU: GTX 1050 ti
CPU: I5-4590
PSU: 290W
RAM: 8 GB
And Monitor is: KDF 1920x1080 60hz 2ms DVI and VGA
but mostly i use DVI.

Ralston18

Titan
Make and Model PSU: Age, condition?

What is the make and model of the other monitor?

First try your monitors on the normal host computer.

Then try other known working monitors on the host computer.

Try the monitors on other known working computers.

Determine as specifically as you can, if the problem follows the monitor(s) or stays with the host computer.

You seem to have done so to some extent but all that is not fully clear as I read your post.

And, likewise, try swapping video cables. Use known working cables to test as well

The objective is to narrow down the problem source: monitor, computer, or cable.

However, the low wattage PSU may be the culprit. Failing PSU's can and do cause all sorts of problems.

If the troubleshooting narrows down to the computer - then the PSU is a prime suspect.

Sep 3, 2018
but, as i said i have other monitor that works fine (no black screen), but the other one shows black screen, and i have to wait 30 mins till it shows display. and i dont use 2 monitors now, and i dont have another DVI cable to try to swap. i might do it