Computer turns on but no Display

Loc8tor

Reputable
May 5, 2014
Hi, first let me just say I'm new to building a computer so this is a amateur build. This happened recently and I've been trying to figure out the problem but it's pretty frustrating. My Computer turns on, fans are running, GPU, and everything else.,but I'm getting no display and the pc won't boot to BIOS. I tried doing a test on every hardware and narrowed it down to two hardware I think is the problem.

The Motherboard and CPU, today I went and brought myself a new motherboard and had to rebuilt everything from the ground up but the new motherboard isn't working. Now I'm out of option :( and in need a desperate help.

Spec:
CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing
Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM
Video Card : EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB Superclocked ACX
Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower
PSU: Cougar CM Power 1000wattz

New Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-Z87-HD3

This happened a month after I built the PC, and a days ago was when I went a brought the new motherboard.

Solution
OK. Back to your first setup....
Which port did you plug your monitor into....?? The IGP or the GeForce GTX 760??
Get the earlier setup together from scratch....
Start it up and check to see if all the fans are spinning, make sure to plug in the PCIe Power to the GeForce GTX 760 too.
Then check which display pops up working, the Onboard IGP one or the GPU one, you'll need to leave the rig on when you switch the monitor cable from the GPU to the IGP.
This ought to do the trick....
If not, get back to us with the results of what happened when, and was any beep heard....?
OK. Back to your first setup....
Which port did you plug your monitor into....?? The IGP or the GeForce GTX 760??
Get the earlier setup together from scratch....
Start it up and check to see if all the fans are spinning, make sure to plug in the PCIe Power to the GeForce GTX 760 too.
Then check which display pops up working, the Onboard IGP one or the GPU one, you'll need to leave the rig on when you switch the monitor cable from the GPU to the IGP.
This ought to do the trick....
If not, get back to us with the results of what happened when, and was any beep heard....?

Solution