Question Computer turns on but no post

May 10, 2020
Hello there, I just received my new AMD Ryzen 5 and put it in my computer however when I turned it on fans started spinning but no post! There was also a CPU debug led so im certain it is the CPU. After I tried reseating the CPU and clearing CMOS, scouring the internet to find the solution and after a while I think the solution is I need to update my BIOS. However now when I put back my AMD Ryzen 3 my pc starts up and all but no post! Im pretty desperate as I cant do online classes without my pc! Thank you in advance.

Hello there, I just received my new AMD Ryzen 5 and put it in my computer however when I turned it on fans started spinning but no post! There was also a CPU debug led so im certain it is the CPU. After I tried reseating the CPU and clearing CMOS, scouring the internet to find the solution and after a while I think the solution is I need to update my BIOS. However now when I put back my AMD Ryzen 3 my pc starts up and all but no post! Im pretty desperate as I cant do online classes without my pc! Thank you in advance.
Which Ryzen 5and 3 in which motherboard ?