Computer turns on but no video output or beeps

Aug 30, 2018
So whenever I press the power button on my pc everything turns on but there's no display on the screen. On my motherboard there's a small red light which the manual says is for the cpu. All the parts in my computer (with the exception of my graphics card, which I have tested without and the same problem occurs, and the case) are new and bought within the last few days. I've made sure it's situated properly, triple checked there's no bent or damaged pins, searched thoroughly checked the cpu slot to confirm there's no debris or anything of any kind in it, reset the cmos (both by removing the battery and by connecting the pins), confirmed there's no thermal grease leaking over the side of the cpu. Basically every single thing I've found on forums. But still I boot it up and nothing comes up on screen, the red light comes on and I don't get any beeps of any kind. Even turning it on completely bare bones (Psu, motherboard, cpu and hsf) does nothing and gives no beeps. I'm completely out of ideas and really need help.

Also I can confirm my monitor and cables work as I use them for my ps4 as well with absolutely no issue.

Pc Components:

PSU : Kolink KL-600 600W
CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 Six Core 1600 3.60GHz
Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-AB350-Gaming 3 AMD B350
Graphics Card : Asus Strix GTX 980ti
Ram : Team Group Vulcan T-Force 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4 PC4-19200C14 2400MHz