Computer turns on but turns back off

Jan 3, 2019
I was putting in a 8GB stick of ram since my PC had only 4GB of ram, i took out both 2GB sticks of ram and put in the 8GB stick of ram inside the first slot. Though, when i turned it on. My PC was just blank and the power light went on for a few seconds then back off. I thought something real bad had happened. So i turned off the PSU and unplugged everything. Now honestly. I was using a fried stick of ram. But i thought that the motherboards that i used it on just didnt handle the amount. When it happened. I decided to put back in the other 2GB Sticks of ram. But the PC wouldn't do anything. It was doing the same thing again. I was starting to think of the worst that could happen. I really need some help.
PC Specs
Intel Pentium 3.00 GHz G860 dual core Processor
GA-H61M-S2PV (rev. 2.2)
Intel Chipset HD Graphics
250 GB Hard Disk Running Windows 7 32 Bit
ALLIED ATX 350W SWITCHING POWER SUPPLY 115/230V~ PSU

Solution
Try clearing the CMOS (unplug the power cord and remove the CMOS battery for a minute). Then insert single 2 GB RAM module and start the board. Test each slot on the motherboard.
Jan 3, 2019

I'm gonna hope it doesn't blow up first.

It can't :)
"Computer turns on but turns back off "

It just turns off... :)

Jan 3, 2019

Legit this is giving me a anxiety attack cause i've never really known how bad these can get, so i really dont wanna turn it on.