Build Advice Computer turns on, fans run, rgb runs, no display to monitor and after about 40 seconds pc turns off

Sep 5, 2019
I was having the same problem im about to explain with my old pc, so i bought new case new motherboard new ram and new cpu, kept my liqued cooling and psu and gpu to transfer over and im still getting the same problem. Computer turns on, fans run, rgb runs, no display to monitor and after about 40 seconds pc turns off. No clue as to what the problem is, ive replaced almost all of my pc's components and dont have the money to keep buying and replacing until it "magically" works. Any help/feedback is extremely appreciated. :)

(computer specs)
Mobo - asus prime 570p
Cpu - ryzen 7 3700x
Gpu -Gtx 1050TI
Ram - 2x8g Corsair vengeance pro rgb 3000mhz
liqued cooler - Corsair h100iV2
Psu - Rosewill ARC Series 650W Gaming Power Supply, 80 PLUS Bronze Certified, Single +12V Rail, Intel 4th Gen CPU Ready, SLI & CrossFire Ready - ARC-650

Sep 5, 2019
How do I close this fourm to be resolved? spent a ton of time on my pc and found out that my liquid cooler was shot and overheating my cpu. Thanks for everyone who took their time to look at my post even if they didnt know how to help :)