Computer turns on (Fans spin, mb beeps, leds light up) but no signal to monitor after changing bios settings

Liekhue

Commendable
Feb 4, 2017
As the title goes.
This forum has helped me a lot in the past but this time I couldn't actually find anyone with the exact same problem so here goes.

Thing I did:
Changed bios setting for sata from AHCI to Native IDE

Because:
I needed to boot from a cd, the cd drive didn't show in the boot devices list and as I recalled that was the exact setting I had to change before when I needed to flash my hard drive sleep timer and now I needed to wipe my old Samsung ssd for a new one I had cloned it to.

Thing I did afterwards that might have made it worse:
Force shutdown when it was stuck in trying to boot from the old ssd into a bluescreen so I could unplug the new one (so I don't accidentally wipe it too/instead) and put in the boot cd.

Things I've tried:
Unplugging and replugging;
GPU, RAM, All sata devices (not replugged but that shouldn't matter), CMOS battery + power cord, switching monitors/video outs.

It was originally a G3620 prebuilt with some self brand motherboard, radeon HD 7870, i5-3550P and 16gb ram. The only thing different is that I've got a 1070 strix and an ssd+3 HDDS now in it really.

Also I don't really know what category to put this in, hope a mod moves it if it ends up in the wrong place.
So how do I fix it? Because it seems whatever I try I can't even get it to boot into bios.

HowNowBrownCow

Reputable
Nov 12, 2015
What kind of motherboard do you have?

Many boards have a button to reset the BIOS to factory settings. How long did you remove the CMOS battery for? Guides recommend that after unplugging your computer, remove the battery for at least 5 minutes. You might as well give it a few more minutes anyway to be sure. That aught to reset your BIOS.

Liekhue

Commendable
Feb 4, 2017

The name of the motherboard is Acer G6320. I checked before when I was trying to fix it myself and didn't find any reset button on the back or board, now that I checked again I found a jumper hidden away called CMOS but since I had already removed the battery (For the third time) I didn't bother.
First two times I left it out for 30 minutes or so, this time an hour.
However, I might have misremembered but I was entirely sure that the motherboard had beeped and now that I tried it didn't. Only things connected are GPU, CPU, RAM and no beep (Though led/fans still work). Is the motherboard dead for sure then?