Computer turns on for 8 seconds before shutting itself off

Oct 21, 2018
My computer turns on for approximately 8 seconds before shutting itself off. Once this happens, the power button becomes unresponsive until I hold it down for around 1 minute and then press it again, which makes it turn on and then off again 8 seconds later.

My specifications are:
Mobo- Asrock H97M Pro4
CPU- i5 4690K
GPU- AORUS 1060 6gb
PSU- Corsair 430W
RAM- 4 x 4gb ADATA DDR3
Drives- 1 x Western Digital 1tb and 1 x Kingston 120gb SSS
CPU Cooler- DEEPCOOL GamerStorm 240EX

Things I’ve already tried to do:
-Replaced the CMOS battery
-Individually tested each RAM stick
-Unplugged everything from mobo, took it out and checked for potential shortages
-Put in a different PSU

Any ideas?

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
Check where your DeepCool CPU cooler system is plugged in, and ensure those connections are secure. The PUMP should be plugged into the 3-pin CPU_FAN header, and the two radiator fans should be connected to the 4-pin CPU_FAN header using the small 4-output "hub" module. What I'm thinking is that SOME mobos monitor those CPU_FAN headers carefully for the fan speed signal. If there is NO signal, it assumes the fan has failed and may shut down your system (and even refuse to re-start) to prevent CPU overheating. For your system, the pump plugged into the 3-pin CPU_FAN header is a "fan" that could fail, and so are the actual fans plugged into the 4-pin header.