Question Computer turns on like usual yet monitors get no signal

Apr 24, 2021
So, earlier today my monitors randomly went black. The PC was still on but it was clear that it had either crashed or froze, since it didn’t respond to anything. I turned my PC's power on and off and since then I’ve been getting no signal on both displayports and hdmi cables on both my monitors. The PC turns on like usual - fans spinning, no unusual noise - yet my monitors can’t get a signal. I’ve tried DVI, displayports and hdmi cables on both a rtx 2060 card and two different 970s, so I’m confident its not a GPU issue.

If anyone has an idea of what could be causing this please reach out. It would be much appreciated.

Apr 24, 2021
full system spec? include brand and model of the psu
Update:

I removed the GPUs completely and tried the built in intel graphics card. I managed to get in but the computer is still struggling with green, flickering pixels on my monitor. Also, keep in mind that I had tried multiple different GPUs so I'm still confident it has nothing to do with them. I can get a somewhat decent signal with the intel graphics card through hdmi to my 1080p monitor, however, it can't get a signal to my 4k monitor. I don't know a lot about this stuff but from what I can read online it leads me to suspect it's a PSU issue. Would greatly appreciate your take on this.