Question Computer turns on, no beeps, no screen, fans doesn't spin, only ram's led turns on.

Jul 5, 2019
I recently bought a new computer and i build it myself following the instruction manuals, when i finished i tried to turn it on and it did, but that's it, there's no display, no beeps, the fans doesn't spin, leds doesn't work (only ram's led are working) and i don't know what to do, i'll let the components here so if anyone can help me i'll be really grateful.

Motherboard: Aorus z390 elite
CPU: Intel i7-9700k
CPU fan: Kraken x62
Graphics card: RTX 2070
RAM: Corsair vengeance pro rgb 2666 MHz
HDD: Sata3 2tb 7200rpm
SSD: Sata3 A400 240gb
Power Supply: Hummer X 700W

Is the video cable plugged into the graphics card, not the motherboard? If not, the cable should be placed into the graphics card. You could also try each individual RAM stick in each individual RAM slot (one at a time) to look for any issues regarding RAM. Also, you could try placing the GPU in the other PCI-E slot.
Lastly, do you have any old graphics card around that you could test in the new PC? Or could you try a spare PSU? Or try them in a spare PC?

Jul 5, 2019
Is the video cable plugged into the graphics card, not the motherboard? If not, the cable should be placed into the graphics card. You could also try each individual RAM stick in each individual RAM slot (one at a time) to look for any issues regarding RAM. Also, you could try placing the GPU in the other PCI-E slot.
Lastly, do you have any old graphics card around that you could test in the new PC? Or could you try a spare PSU? Or try them in a spare PC?
Te cable is plugged into the graphics card, i did the ram thing and i placed the gpu in all slots availables, i really did all of that and nothing has worked so far.

You should take all wiring out then replug them (such as the CPU connector, motherboard connector, GPU power connector etc) and see how it goes. If this still doesn't work, you should also take the CPU out, make sure there are no bent pins, then put the CPU back in. Lastly, did you definitely get the front panel wiring correct? This is how it should go, I hid the unnecessary ones (front audio etc). https://ibb.co/19KvG5n I'd suggest unplugging all of the front panel, then just using a screwdriver or some scissors to jump the two 'power switch' connectors.

Jul 5, 2019
You should take all wiring out then replug them (such as the CPU connector, motherboard connector, GPU power connector etc) and see how it goes. If this still doesn't work, you should also take the CPU out, make sure there are no bent pins, then put the CPU back in. Lastly, did you definitely get the front panel wiring correct? This is how it should go, I hid the unnecessary ones (front audio etc). https://ibb.co/19KvG5n I'd suggest unplugging all of the front panel, then just using a screwdriver or some scissors to jump the two 'power switch' connectors.
I did all of that too, I have even ordered other cables to see if the one i had were damaged, i got them today and i build the pc again but nothing has changed, i plugged all the front pannel correctly according to the manual but nothing works