[SOLVED] Computer wants to stay retired after beeing unplugged for 10 days

Aug 31, 2019
Hi,

I went on vacation for 10 days, when i came back the pc, which i unplugged before leaving, did not put out a hdmi signal like it used to.

The powered led on the graphics card turns on, the computer does not make any error sounds or unusual lights.

System:
motherboard MSI 970a-G43
CPU amd fx6300
graphics card RadeonR9 380X
2×8GB RAM

I tried switching out the HDMIcable, TVdisplay and graphics card in all possible combinations between current setup and replacements.
The replacement graphics card is unsure to be working, although it did recieve power visible by spinning fans.
The original graphicscard wont fit into the other motherboard slot, since other plugs are in the way.
I also tried resetting the bios.
So im certain it is not the display, or cable.
Since i only tried the HDMI outputs, cant for sure tell the graphics card isnt the issue, and also couldnt confirm its neither on the motherboard nor on the processor, im kinda clueless. I sadly do not have the option to test interchanging parts with other ones more than i already did (without buying new ones)

Thanks for the help

Solution
When it's plugged in, the CMOS settings are kept by the +5vSB line from the PSU. When it's unplugged, this tiny bit of RAM that holds your settings is kept refreshed by the CMOS battery.

The battery could just be too low now. Odd things happen when it's flat including no-POST. So if you want to start replacing parts, that one would be first.
When it's plugged in, the CMOS settings are kept by the +5vSB line from the PSU. When it's unplugged, this tiny bit of RAM that holds your settings is kept refreshed by the CMOS battery.

The battery could just be too low now. Odd things happen when it's flat including no-POST. So if you want to start replacing parts, that one would be first.

Solution
Aug 31, 2019
CMOS battery
So i now got a new one, removed the old one, probably had it sit without it for 30 minutes and put everything back together with the new one.
After starting up i got, in white writing on black screen, my system specs a "settings were reset to default values" line and the option to continue or run setup.
Thinking that fixed what was wrong, i took the computer back to the other display, where i intended to set it up on, but "bo signal" again. So i thought, alright, maybe this screen just doesnt like me, or maybe i have to reset cmos again, so i both tried leaving the batter out with the pc unplugged for 90 minutes and then retrying on the display it briefly worked with. The sad thing was when that no longer worked now. I'm rather clueless as to what could be going on, since i did have a signal, that means my graphicscard should be okay, right? It also might have a loose contact inside or something, since to access the battery slot on my MB the GC needs to be removed since it is in the way and therefor i had to remove and reinsert it a few times, which could explain why it worked once but not the other time, could it? I do have two PCI slots on my motherboard, but due to the cable that runs to the startup button occupying space, my particular GC only fits into the one of the two slots.

Aug 31, 2019
Windows 10: Have you tried booting into Safe Mode?

PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?
I have not, could that be able to help? i mean im not getting any picture at all, ill just try it when i get home.
As for the PSU: I cannot tell from the top of my head, i would have to remove it from the casing, since everything is written on a covered side. It is about 3.5 years old.