[SOLVED] Computer will no longer boot/display after replacing GPU and RAM even after reinstalling previously working parts.

May 8, 2020
A few days ago, while I was waiting for my new GPU to arrive I replaced my PSU and everything was working fine while I was using it for a few days. Today I replaced my GPU and RAM and when I turned it on for the first time, the power went on for maybe a second then turned off and when I tried turning it on again there was no signal to my monitor and the HDD light does not turn on. All of the fans and lights work but I can't get a signal in any of the ports. My computer is the iBUYPOWER Element 9260 prebuilt.

Specs before replacing GPU and RAM:

CPU: i7 9700F (3.0Ghz - 4.7Ghz)

GPU: MSI VENTUS GeForce GTX 1660 Ti - 16 GB

Motherboard: ASUS TUF B365M Plus Gaming and Wifi

RAM: Apacer 2*8gb Unb DDR4 2666 CL19

PSU: EVGA 700W ATX12V / EPS12V Bronze + (Channel Well Technology 500W 80+ Bronze came with the prebuilt)

New parts:

GPU: GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8G

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (1x16GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C15 *(I actually used 2 of these but this is the official product name/description)

I unplugged everything from all the ports and disconnected the PSU and held the power button for at least 5 seconds and grounded myself to bare metal in the case before removing anything. Then I replaced the RAM then the GPU. When I replaced the RAM, I placed them in the 1st and 2nd slots but after I tried booting and failed I realized the mobo manufacturer recommends using the 2nd and 3rd slots when using 2 RAM sticks. I placed them in the correct slots and still no luck.

What I have tried:

Putting all of the original parts back in (besides the PSU)

testing all RAM slots individually with only one the original RAM sticks

Clearing CMOS by shorting CLRTC Pin (recommended by ASUS) and by removing battery for 10 mins

Then Tried using original GPU

Cleared CMOS again and tried booting with iGPU

removing all drives and booting with and without dedicated GPU

My main questions are:

Is it possible that my GPU or RAM has damaged either my motherboard or CPU?

What are the best practices in terms of troubleshooting this issue?

Is it concerning that the HDD light no longer turns on?

Are the new GPU and RAM compatible with the rest of the system? (pcpartpicker said it was fine but just want to make sure)

How do I test for faulty PCIe slot?

Any and all information would be greatly appreciated. I was very excited to get this new GPU and I would love to get this fixed as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Solution
Memory modules sold as Single Modules have no guarantee to be compatible if used in any configuration other than as a Single Module.

Exact match, same thing, identical memory has no guarantee to be compatible together unless purchased in a Single Kit.
Memory modules sold as Single Modules have no guarantee to be compatible if used in any configuration other than as a Single Module.

Exact match, same thing, identical memory has no guarantee to be compatible together unless purchased in a Single Kit.

Solution
May 8, 2020

Is it likely that using 2 single modules damaged either my CPU or motherboard?