Question Computer will not boot up sometimes, trying to figure out why.

AudoJudo

Commendable
Jul 11, 2020
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600AF with stock cpu fan.
MBO: Gigabyte B450-DS3H
GPU: RTX 2060
PSU: 600W
RAM: G.SKILL 32GB 3200
2 SSD's
1 HDD
Windows 10 Pro
5 120mm fans

I replaced the PSU and SATA cables. I went into BIOS and change the boot order to the correct order, for some reason it would change by itself. The boot override is different and it won't allow me to change it. I done some research for why my computer does this and so far what I have read it could be PSU, Windows 10 update, MBO or faulty cable. So I really don't know what it could be, this have been happening for a while. It started happening not booting up like once a couple months than went into once a couple week now everyday I try to turn it on. Currently right now its working but it would take me an half a hour going into BIOS and resetting for it to finally work. So if anybody could help me or explain what's happening that would be great.

Yes there are a number of reasons for not booting correctly so where to start?
  1. Update your Bios and chipset
  2. Disconnect all storage drives but the SSD that has the operating system on it.
  3. Ensure Windows is up to date.
  4. Check all cables and connections

List the PSU make and model.

AudoJudo

Commendable
Jul 11, 2020
  2. Disconnect all storage drives but the SSD that has the operating system on it.
I just tried updating bios I dont even know if I did it right. It told me to restart computer bc they've were new speaker updates now my computer wont boot

AudoJudo

Commendable
Jul 11, 2020
[/QUOTE I tried to update BIOS but it was not working