Question Computer won’t boot past :( screen

Jun 16, 2022
I9 12900K ASUS, Rogue Z690-E, Corsair Dominator 2x32 5200 ram, —built this PC 3 months ago and has been a champ. Last few days sudden freezing would occur, reboot and it would work. Today I restored to a few weeks back and it’s suddenly on the fritz. Now I cannot get through the blue :( screen. Went to bios and ran meme test. 100% pass. I cannot for the life of me figure this out. Please help

I9 12900K ASUS, Rogue Z690-E, Corsair Dominator 2x32 5200 ram, —built this PC 3 months ago and has been a champ. Last few days sudden freezing would occur, reboot and it would work. Today I restored to a few weeks back and it’s suddenly on the fritz. Now I cannot get through the blue :( screen. Went to bios and ran meme test. 100% pass. I cannot for the life of me figure this out. Please help
Are you talking about BIOS or Windows or any other OS ?

Jun 16, 2022
I essentially built this PC to play Fortnite and it has been a champ until recently. My game would just suddenly crash, then reboot, crash a little sooner the next time, etc. Now the problem has moved outside Fortnite and freezes my computer randomly when not under load also. I was getting the BSoD this morning with a few different error codes. I ran a (sfc, sdc, sfd /scannow??) I forget the acronym but it found and repaired some files in Windows. It has frozen 5 times since...

I just don't understand and would love any guidance anyone is willing to provide. Thank you, --BG

Here is my build:

GeForce 3090
I9 12900K
Lian Li SL fans (6)
Lian Li 360 A
980 Pro 1TB
Corsair (2x32) Dominator Ram
ASUS Rog Thor 1200
ASUS Rog Strix z690-E

Last edited:
I essentially built this PC to play Fortnite and it has been a champ until recently. My game would just suddenly crash, then reboot, crash a little sooner the next time, etc. Now the problem has moved outside Fortnite and freezes my computer randomly when not under load also. I was getting the BSoD this morning with a few different error codes. I ran a (sfc, sdc, sfd /scannow??) I forget the acronym but it found and repaired some files in Windows. It has frozen 5 times since...

I just don't understand and would love any guidance anyone is willing to provide. Thank you, --BG

Here is my build:

GeForce 3090
I9 12900K
Lian Li SL fans (6)
Lian Li 360 A
980 Pro 1TB
Corsair (2x32) Dominator Ram
ASUS Rog Thor 1200
ASUS Rog Strix z690-E
If you have any extra or old drives available you could try removing your current Windows 11 m.2 installation and try a fresh Windows 10 installation on another drive. At least that would allow you to confirm that all of your hardware is performing properly. If its not a hardware problem perhaps Windows 11 is not mature enough to handle your requirements.