[SOLVED] Computer won’t power on no matter what

Oct 7, 2018
It all started when I decided to force restart my desktop after it froze one day and it never booted again. No power is sent to my motherboard what so ever. I changed and double checked the psu with the paper clip trick and the fan spun. My gpu is fine. I changed my cpu, motherboard and ram to no avail. I changed the all wires connected to my new psu. Yes the power switch is turned on. Yes my cooler is plugged into the right slots. I tried to manually jump start my motherboard with a screwdriver. I tried using a singular ram stick. No pins are bent on my new motherboard and yes I did plug every wire correctly into the JFP1 slot.
Specs : windforce 980ti
I5 8600k
Msi Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Corsair RM1000X
Samsung 860evo 500gb&250gb SSD
2tb WD harddrive
Gskull RipJaws V DDR4 2400MHz ram
Cooler master aio Newton 280
Case - Defined R5

Solution
Yes, trying to find a common link. I'd be sure all 9 screws for ATX board are properly secured. Possible the standoff itself isn't fastened to the chassis correctly.
Oct 7, 2018

I just got this psu, changed it from a 750w to a 1000w psu both of them works but none of them even powers the computer. No power at all. A singular stand off screw?

Oct 7, 2018

All are fastened securely. But even so how would one screw on the Mother board be this detrimental to the entire computer