[SOLVED] Computer won’t start, red CPU LED flashes once ?

Oct 15, 2021
I only know the very basics of computers and am not sure what’s wrong. I built this PC about 2 months ago and it’s been working fine until, while playing a game, I accidentally bumped something and it shut off mid-game. After that I wasn’t able to get it to turn on. I managed to get the computer to start twice by holding the power button for a few seconds, but it would shut off after about 5 to 10 minutes. I can no longer get it to start even when holding the power button. When I click the power button the red CPU led flashes once and then nothing happens. I am not sure what to do and would appreciate any help, thank you.

Oct 15, 2021
Also while you have the case panel removed, make sure all visible cable connections are securely attached as the "bump" may have dislodged something else other than the RAM sticks.

For safety reasons, only do the above with PC off and PSU power cable disconnected.
I tried reseating the RAM like the first reply said and made sure everything was connected and am still having no luck