Question Computer won't boot and shows nothing on the screen ?

Nov 15, 2020
Here are my components:
Asus B450m-a/CSM motherboard,
AMD 3600
32GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz Ripjaw
Asus RX580 8GB.
Seasonic GX-1000 PSU

Here is the issue:
I recently unplugged my main SSD and used it as a portable drive. When I installed it back, it had a srttrail.txt bluescreen issue. At this moment the screen still outputted images normally.
So I used WinPE to fix the boot partition problem, and immediately when the computer was restarted, nothing showed on my screen.
No manufacturer's logo, no WINDOWS boot up rotating circles.
It just did not show anything.
Neither Reboot nor cold boot could solve the issue at all.

And when I pressed the power button just once, the whole computer just shut off rapidly.

I have swapped another usable GT310 gpu to the board, and there is still no image.
I have tried cleaning the bios by removing the battery on board, and using bios clearing PINs, both do not work.
However my keyboard's caps lock functions correctly and can be turned on/off.

I don't know if this could be a motherboard issue. The whole computer went down after a restart. Maybe this is a driver issue or something else?

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
Here are my components:
Asus B450m-a/CSM motherboard,
AMD 3600
32GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz Ripjaw
Asus RX580 8GB.
Seasonic GX-1000 PSU

Here is the issue:
I recently unplugged my main SSD and used it as a portable drive. When I installed it back, it had a srttrail.txt bluescreen issue. At this moment the screen still outputted images normally.
So I used WinPE to fix the boot partition problem, and immediately when the computer was restarted, nothing showed on my screen.
No manufacturer's logo, no WINDOWS boot up rotating circles.
It just did not show anything.
Neither Reboot nor cold boot solve the issue at all.

And when I press the power button just once, the whole computer just shut off rapidly.

I have swapped another usable GT310 gpu to the board, and there is still no image.
I have tried cleaning the bios by removing the battery on board, and using bios clearing PINs, both do not work.
However my keyboard's caps lock functions correctly and can be turned on/off.

I don't know if this could be a motherboard issue. The whole computer went down after a restart. Maybe this is a driver issue or something else?

Bios Update?