Computer Won't Boot, Fans Spinning

jordan9080

Honorable
Aug 14, 2014
I just finished building my new rig, but the system won't turn on whatsoever. However, when I turn the PSU on, the CPU cooler fan, the video card LED, and the front case fan all start to turn on. CPU Power is also plugged in, so maybe the pins are bent or something? I'm honestly not sure what the problem could be, checked the front panel connectors, tried jumping the Power Switch pins, but nothing happened. Any help?

CPU is Ryzen 7 1700
GPU is RX 580 4GB
RAM is 16GB DDR4 2400mHZ
Motherboard is ASRock B350 Pro4
PSU is Corsair CX750M

Solution
You do have the power connectors (probably 1x8 pin?) plugged in the gpu? The monitor is plugged in to the gpu and not the motherboard? Does your system come with any LED indicators to show if theres any fault (EZ debug) or do you have a motherboard speaker hooked up? Try maybe 1 ram stick at a time in different slots.
You do have the power connectors (probably 1x8 pin?) plugged in the gpu? The monitor is plugged in to the gpu and not the motherboard? Does your system come with any LED indicators to show if theres any fault (EZ debug) or do you have a motherboard speaker hooked up? Try maybe 1 ram stick at a time in different slots.

Solution