-computer won't boot into windows after installing graphics card driver

Apr 16, 2018
hi
I was playing cod ww2 (or pes 2018) when my computer showed a pattern of colors so i restarted my computer because nothing was happening it showed everything just like other days (logo of mother board my ram and my hdd) but it freezes after logo of windows 10
I decided to install windows again an i faced BSOD which says "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" while it was copying files
and after trying to install windows several times and facing same BSOD i made it to boot into windows after trying installing driver same thing happened (with out patterns of color)it freezes while installing driver and after restarting I was not able to boot into windows so i installed fresh windows again and downloaded latest version of my driver (asus r9 270x ) from msi support (asus no longer supports my graphics card and latest driver is for 2015)
and same story.
Than I tried to boot using my on board graphics (intel hd 200 intel core I3 2100)
and it worked
now I'm using an old asus gt 8600 graphics card and i really need to use my old one.
Any suggestions?

Apr 16, 2018

Hello my friend.
Sadly no I don't know anyone who can test it for me. I think the same it is dead I just wanted to be sure.
Any ways I'll buy a new one probably gtx 1070.
Thanks for Your answer!

May 16, 2018
I'm having a similar if not exact same issue as you. I was playing a game, started seeing green boxes on one of my screens which is plugged in by itself in one of the two cards, and then my PC crashed. Can't get it to load Windows now unless all my Graphics Cards are taken out. I feel like in my case it may be a corrupted file or defective PSU because the chances that both my Graphics cards died kinda sucks. But your issue sounds just like mines so I will let you know if I figure out anything.

Testing a brand new PSU tomorrow & resetting my Boot SSD to a fresh windows install.