[SOLVED] Computer won't boot up after I updated system keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2021
I have a Gigabyte B450m DS3H. I updated my system keys to the default one, so I could enable secure boot. Now, my computer won't boot. I press the power button, then the light comes on, fan spins, but nothing else. Anyone got help?

Apr 7, 2021
I wanted to use the Windows 11 Preview version, which requireds UEFI Secure Boot to be on. And in my BIOS, in order to turn on secured boot, I didn't have the right keys. So I went into my key manager, and I pressed update and got the default platform keys. I saved and exited the BIOS, and now the computer wont turn on, so I can access my BIOS to revert the changes.

Apr 7, 2021
Okay. I seems like a lot of other people with Gigabyte mobos are having this same issue. I had also changed some other settings in BIOS to UEFI Only, but I don't think that is the issue because the computer was able to boot after doing that.

Apr 7, 2021
I removed my GPU, used my jumper to clear, and then when I put my GPU back into it's slot and plugged the HDMI in, the computer booted again. Thanks for your help!

Oct 27, 2021
I reset cmos multiple times by jumper and also tried removing battery for 5-10 minutes but it still only gives black screen. I also tried with different gpu. Any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.