[SOLVED] Computer wont boot up after plenty of replacements

Feb 4, 2021
So last year in september, my motherboard, wasn't secured properly, fell out of its place and broke my whole pc. Eveything died and i couldnt get it to start. I tried rebuilding and nothing.

Around that time i was busy and couldnt afford to fix it so i left it for a while. Now fastfoward, i have time and money so i decided to fix it. At first it wouldnt even turn on, but after rebuilding it, it started to light up and the CPU fan worked and the HDD made buzzing noises. But it wouldnt boot anything. Since the RAM also got warm i assumed that was working so i decided to replace the motherboard. I did that this week and i got nothing, just the same. So now i replaced the CPU and once again nothing. I wouldnt like to replace all the components because it would end up getting expensive.

i tried all the suggestions, the CMOS reset (both ways), booting it up after reseating the ram, trying with HDD disconnected and GPU disconnected. connecting display to onboard graphics. Frankly im at a loss and if anyone has any ideas as to what else i could try it would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
Motherboard (rplcmnt) : AlBiostar A68Mhe

CPU : AMD Athlon X4

RAM : 2x 4GB HyperX

PSU : EVGA 500W

HDD : Seagate pipline 500GB

GPU : Asus AMD Radeon R7 240 (2GB)
Try building the system outside the PC case.
Try the CPU, one RAM module on slot A1 (near CPU) and GPU and see if you could power on and get into the BIOS.
Since the AMD Athlon X4 does not have integrated graphics (iGPU), you need the GPU for the system to boot.
To power on the system outside the case, just touch the two power (On/Off) pins with a flat screwdriver.
Feb 4, 2021

Feb 4, 2021
I have another HDD that i tried, same results as before. The changed HDD made the boot spin noise like the last one but the computer itself didnt boot or change. I dont have a spare PSU on hand so i cant swap it.

Try building the system outside the PC case.
Try the CPU, one RAM module on slot A1 (near CPU) and GPU and see if you could power on and get into the BIOS.
Since the AMD Athlon X4 does not have integrated graphics (iGPU), you need the GPU for the system to boot.
To power on the system outside the case, just touch the two power (On/Off) pins with a flat screwdriver.

Solution