Computer wont detect SSD after crash

Jul 8, 2018
Hello everyone

My computer just froze randomly a few hours ago, and asked me to reinstall windows, wasn't able to repair or anything.
The thing is tho, that i am not able to reinstall it on the SSD, as windows doesn't detect it when installing windows, but when i check the BIOS it detects it, just not in the boot options. (except if i click on the + at the fast boot option thing, but if i select it there, the bios freezes and i have to reboot)
Right now i've installed windows on my HDD, and i can see in windows that it detects a second harddrive, but can't do anything to it.

motherboard is a msi z77a g43, i've tried to remove the bios battery and plug it back in again without any luck, also tried to update the bios but the bios doesn't detect the files on the USB.

Here are some screenshots of the different things.
https://imgur.com/a/SSGGaMY

Hope someone can help me out here

Solution
I think you should open all of SATA hot plug options. the function of option will be straight detected device.
Have you checked your DRAM any problem? (Probably cause frozen crash)

I recommend that you could backup your files firstly, and then delete all of files from HDD and SSD , to reinstall Windows into SSD.
After install the Windows, you enter "Device management" to format HDD, then you will see HDD figure in your computer.

How to enter Device management:
Click right at computer figure to select management, and select disk management, you will see unallocated HDD here.

Jul 19, 2018
I think you should open all of SATA hot plug options. the function of option will be straight detected device.
Have you checked your DRAM any problem? (Probably cause frozen crash)

I recommend that you could backup your files firstly, and then delete all of files from HDD and SSD , to reinstall Windows into SSD.
After install the Windows, you enter "Device management" to format HDD, then you will see HDD figure in your computer.

How to enter Device management:
Click right at computer figure to select management, and select disk management, you will see unallocated HDD here.

Solution