[SOLVED] Computer won't post after working fine for 2 days

Jan 2, 2020
Specs: Ryzen 5 3600
GTX 1060 6gb
MSI gaming plus max
Corsair CX 550

As said in the title, my computer, which I just got a few days ago (other than the 1060) was working just fine for 2 days until, while playing a game, everything froze. After about a minute of everything being frozen, I shut down my computer, and since then, it won't post. It powers on, lights turn on, etc. but that's it. Also, the hard drive light on my case isn't turning on, if that helps. I've unplugged stuff, reinstalled the ram and GPU, took out the CMOS battery for 15 minutes and put it back in, but it all changed nothing. Not sure what to do from here.

Solution
Did that, nothing changed
Have you tried using a different GPU on the new motherboard? If you have and it still doesn't work, you may need to RMA the motherboard for a replacement. That might not fix the issue as it could possibly be something wrong with the CPU, but it's probably best place to start.
Specs: Ryzen 5 3600
GTX 1060 6gb
MSI gaming plus max
Corsair CX 550

As said in the title, my computer, which I just got a few days ago (other than the 1060) was working just fine for 2 days until, while playing a game, everything froze. After about a minute of everything being frozen, I shut down my computer, and since then, it won't post. It powers on, lights turn on, etc. but that's it. Also, the hard drive light on my case isn't turning on, if that helps. I've unplugged stuff, reinstalled the ram and GPU, took out the CMOS battery for 15 minutes and put it back in, but it all changed nothing. Not sure what to do from here.
What do you have for memory? If it's 2 modules, try each slot with each module one at a time. If you get the system to boot with one of the modules it could mean one of your memory modules is faulty. If you can't get it to boot with either module in any slot, it may mean something is fried on the motherboard either from static discharge or just a faulty part on the board. It might also be the power supply, but I'm more inclined to think it's something wrong with the motherboard. If you are comfortable doing it, you could take the motherboard out of the case and have a close look at it or possibly upload close in and clear pictures of the back of the board left and right of the CPU socket.

Jan 2, 2020
What do you have for memory? If it's 2 modules, try each slot with each module one at a time. If you get the system to boot with one of the modules it could mean one of your memory modules is faulty. If you can't get it to boot with either module in any slot, it may mean something is fried on the motherboard either from static discharge or just a faulty part on the board. It might also be the power supply, but I'm more inclined to think it's something wrong with the motherboard. If you are comfortable doing it, you could take the motherboard out of the case and have a close look at it or possibly upload close in and clear pictures of the back of the board left and right of the CPU socket.

I have the Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz 16gb. I tried booting with 1 of each stick of RAM, but that didn't help. I've also noticed the red EZ debug LED next to CPU comes on for about 5 seconds when booting, but then it turns off..

I have the Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz 16gb. I tried booting with 1 of each stick of RAM, but that didn't help. I've also noticed the red EZ debug LED next to CPU comes on for about 5 seconds when booting, but then it turns off..
The EZ Debug lights going out should indicate that each part is working or detected. I'm not actually sure how long they are suppose to stay on though. The motherboard may be shorting out if a motherboard standoff was put in the wrong place or something related to power delivery is broken on the motherboard. If the system was prebuilt, you may need to take it back to where you bought it or a repair shop and have it looked at or you may need to remove the motherboard yourself to check. There should be 9 screws holding the board in the case with 3 lines or 3 across the top middle and bottom of the board. If one is missing it may be causing a short. If you have another power supply or graphics card, try those before taking the system somewhere to be fixed.

Jan 2, 2020
The EZ Debug lights going out should indicate that each part is working or detected. I'm not actually sure how long they are suppose to stay on though. The motherboard may be shorting out if a motherboard standoff was put in the wrong place or something related to power delivery is broken on the motherboard. If the system was prebuilt, you may need to take it back to where you bought it or a repair shop and have it looked at or you may need to remove the motherboard yourself to check. There should be 9 screws holding the board in the case with 3 lines or 3 across the top middle and bottom of the board. If one is missing it may be causing a short. If you have another power supply or graphics card, try those before taking the system somewhere to be fixed.

Not a prebuilt. I tried taking the motherboard out if the case and booting; same thing happened. I also now took my gpu and ssd out and put them back into my old computer, and now that computer won't post either...

edit: disregard that last sentence. I just plugged my monitor into my motherboard instead of my GPU like a dumbass

Not a prebuilt. I tried taking the motherboard out if the case and booting; same thing happened. I also now took my gpu and ssd out and put them back into my old computer, and now that computer won't post either...

edit: disregard that last sentence. I just plugged my monitor into my motherboard instead of my GPU like a dumbass
Can you try using the old computer's power supply to boot with only the new motherboard and GPU connected? If that doesn't work you could try using the new power supply on your old computer to see if it will run.