Question Computer wont post!! error 0x00000e9 msg after replacing ram

Sep 16, 2019
So yesterday I was replacing my ram for dual 8 gig sticks and at first I replaced them incorrectly so after my computer wouldn't boot I reseated 1 of them correctly and my computer booted up to my windows screen(hooray). I then powered off and screwed the tempered glass pannel on and powered it on only this time it gave me the windows error 0x00000e9. I thought maybe I placed the dual sticks in the wrong slots so I again reseated them and I got the same error. I looked up forums on this error but I found it was cuassed by either a fualty hard drive or bios having the wrong setting for reading the hardrive I've tried every thing from reseating the ram to trying each stick in the first slot at a time to removing and reconnecting my ssd nvme and still get the same error. (PS another thing to not is once it didn't show error and just blank screen and when it does show the error it restarts itself after a short time)o

Sep 16, 2019
Like you said, the error related to the HDD/SSD or the OS boot . Then you should try to use other HDD or SSD to install the OS (critical system files ). Or try out the rebuildbcd.
How to rebuild the bcd https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-rebuild-the-bcd-in-windows-2624508
Yeah I'm trying a os reinstall and if that doesn't work I'll wipe the drive then reinstall I doubt its the actual ssd because I got it to load the os and actually get into my computer but its super slow so I'm hoping the os has just been compromised some how and the ssd is fine thank u tho I'll post an updated on it when it re images