Question Computer wont Post just cycles codes continuously

Vayle2712

Commendable
May 14, 2017
So my computer will not post. It just cycles through the debug codes and doesn't stop. I have let it go for an hour and still does the same thing. I have even tried a clear cmos and currently trying to bios flashback the oldest bios version for the board to see if that helps.
I have taken apart the system and put it back together several times and made sure everything was properly connected. Would rather not have to buy a new motherboard if I don't have to. I will upgrade later but I am tight on money right now.

Any Ideas?

My specs:
CPU: Ryxen 5 2600 ( Using an AMD A6-9500 to update the bios)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100I V2
Motherboard: MSI X370 Gaming Titanium ATX.
RAM: 8gb 3000mhz Patriot Viper Ram
Graphics: RX580 8gb XFX black core edition.
Storage: 120gb kingston ssd and 4tb hdd baracuda
Powersupply: 1000W EVGA G+ 80 Gold

Lutfij

Titan
Which BIOS did you update to? Often times people overlook that the BIOS chip is small on older AMD boards supporting Ryzen so the only logical option for motherboard makers, apart from a global recall, is to remove functionality for older CPU's. You shouldn't downgrade after an upgrade though since it can and will brick the board.

Breadboarded, with the stock cooler, see if you make any progress.

Vayle2712

Commendable
May 14, 2017
It was updated with the July bios for msi of this year. I got it from a friend who said it worked. I have never got it to post yet and it is cycling through all codes. The one error code I see frequently is the E0 in which the ram is not being recognized. I am trying different memory as well. I was able to flash the bios back to the original bios so going to try to go from there. Still haven't had a post though. Also in regards to the article posted I have done almost all of them and will try a couple ones later. Currently at work. Thanks for the article I will remember to use it if I am stuck again.