First I'll list specs

Ryzen 2700X with Wraith Prism
Asus x470 Prime Pro
Corsair Vengence RGB pro 16 GBS
ADATA m.2 512 GB hard drive as well as a standard Samsung SSD
Corsair RMX 750 white edition PSU
RX 580 graphics card
NZXT H500 Case

Over the weekend I built the computer, it was working fine, no issues. Last night I was on it messing around with some RGB settings in ASUS Aura and Corsair iCUE. I have the computer set to go to sleep after 2 hours. This morning I go downstairs and I notice that the entire computer is off (normally the RGB in the RAM is still on even in sleep mode), except for my Corsair Keyboard which has the RGB still flashing on it, as well as my mouse still has a light on it. I go over to wake it up hitting a key or moving the mouse and I get nothing.

I try pushing the power button on the case, nothing. I flip the switch off and back on on the PSU a really quick blip of white light flashes on the motherboard RGB and nothing happens when I push power. I do have a NIC light but nothing else. Any idea what could be the issue?

Thank you for the assistance a head of time.

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you. I had to go to work this morning but I'll will try some of this when I get home. I'm curious you said pay attention to the CPU section, I'm pretty positive I installed everything correctly CPU wise. I matched the arrows, used the arm to lock it and put the stock cooler on and plugged it in. Everything was tight and locked on.

I guess what I may do is try pulling the CMOS battery first and if that doesn't work, I'll remove the PSU and try hooking up another PSU I have from another machine to see if that works.

I did notice on Saturday only once, that my computer screen cut off, but the machine was still powered on and running (I could hear windows notifications). I could not turn it off by holding the case power button down. I had to cycle the PSU power to reboot it. Which I thought was odd but I wasn't having any other issues.