Question Computer wont shut down and monitor loses signal?

Jul 24, 2019
I have tried to research this issue online and have tried so many things that my head is spinning. I just built a computer and as parts came in over a few day period every component was working just fine. The last couple of items I received were a Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 650W Gold Sync Edition (I am not using the sync on i, just the button on the back to change lighting), a Cooler Master RGB fan and an Airgoo 12v RGB light strip with header for motherboard. Everything was working without a hitch until I installed these three seemingly harmless items but now I am running into an issue. When I shut down the computer the monitor instantly loses signal but the computer will not shut off, I have to hold the power button to turn the PC off. Oddly enough, or maybe this isn't odd for those who are more competent that I, if I put it into Sleep it powers off just find (although I can only wake it right now with the power button and nothing else, but I havent check the settings for that yet). Also, when I change certain settings within the mystic light app to change the colors of the connected devices it will also cause the monitor to lose signal and requires a reboot (and in some cases unplugging the power) to get signal to the monitor back. Below is the equipment that is being used.

Ryzen 7 2700
MSI X470 Gaming Plus
MSI Vega 56
16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 3000
Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 650W Gold (RGB Sync Edition)
Cooler Master ML240L AIO
Airgoo 12v RGB LED Strip

Jul 24, 2019
Tried a few more things I found online and I am not sure what fixed it, but everything seems to be working fine. I downloaded the Intel MEI tool and had it check for updates (as stated in a few posts online) and although it didnt find any updates, for some reason everything worked after installation... Who knows