Question Computer wont start at all

Jun 15, 2020
So two days ago my computer worked like a charm and when i was going to turn it on the next day it didnt want to start. I have no idea what has happend between two days ago and yesterday. When i try to start up the computer nothing happens and when i connect the power cable and turn the switch on the PSU the motherboard will light up for less than a second (as it always have) and nothing happens. So i wonder is the motherboard bad or some other component that is bad and stops the computer from starting at all?

Spec
  • Motherboard: z370 aorus ultra gaming
  • CPU: I5 8600K
  • GPU: MSI GTX 2060 Super
What i have tried
  • Reset CMOS
  • Change CMOS battery
  • Changed PSU to see if it was bad
  • Took all component out and connected only the necessity.

So two days ago my computer worked like a charm and when i was going to turn it on the next day it didnt want to start. I have no idea what has happend between two days ago and yesterday. When i try to start up the computer nothing happens and when i connect the power cable and turn the switch on the PSU the motherboard will light up for less than a second (as it always have) and nothing happens. So i wonder is the motherboard bad or some other component that is bad and stops the computer from starting at all?

Spec
  • Motherboard: z370 aorus ultra gaming
  • CPU: I5 8600K
  • GPU: MSI GTX 2060 Super
What i have tried
  • Reset CMOS
  • Change CMOS battery
  • Changed PSU to see if it was bad
  • Took all component out and connected only the necessity.
Possibly start button switch, try with a screwdriver to momentarily connect posts on MB for it, or connect Reset button to it.