Question Computer wont turn on after installing two case fans!

Mar 4, 2023
My computer was working fine in the morning, I was playing a few games with no issues. I later shut down the computer and tried to install two case fans. I turned on the computer and it ran for 5 seconds and suddenly turned off, it wouldnt power back anymore. I tried changing the cables, switching power supply, reinstalling and shorting the front connectors, but nothing works. Please, someone help me no one has responded on any other site and I really dont want to just buy new parts.

Mar 4, 2023
No they used molex, I put the 3 pin connectors in the front panel connectors where the power button and reset connect for the case. I have since learned from another source I probally fried the motherboard, atleast something. Although I had originally a coolermaster 750w modular psu, I tried turning it on without gpu with a Thermaltake smart 700w and it worked for a split second.

Mar 4, 2023
Solved, got the parts tested all worked for the motherboard. Bought a new motherboard and everything works fine. Dont plug stuff where they are not supposed to, just follow a guide if you dont know.