Computer wont turn on after new power supply installed Error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Bigmo12

Commendable
Dec 31, 2016
Specification
-GPU GeForce GTX 1060 FE

-CPU Intel i5-3570k 3.4 GHZ

-RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16 GB

-Motherboard Z77-HD3

-Hard Drive Western Digital 1TB 7200 RPM

-Power supply CORSAIR CXM series CX750M 750W (NEW POWER SUPPLY)

-Ultra LSP650 650-Watt Power Supply (OLD POWER SUPPLY)

I turned on my computer and it was working fine for about 15 mins until I got a blue screen with the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I then tried turning it back on but it would only stay on for a second, then shut off to only turn back on for second and shut off. It repeated this unless I manually removed the power to the computer. I opened my computer and started to troubleshoot it. I switched graphics cards but nothing worked. Switched RAM but also didn't accomplish anything. I also made sure that all the cables were connected properly. Thinking that the problem was my power supply since my fans and the LED on my graphics card was turning on and off, I bought a new power supply ( CORSAIR CXM series CX750M 750W ). I installed the new power supply and correctly connected all the cables, but still my computer kept turning on and off in repeat. I'm really not sure if my motherboard or CPU is fried or maybe something else. I just want to know what the problem is and what I can do about it before spending anymore money.

Solution
try another hard drive. thinking there is software to hardware conflict. use an external HDD casing to reformat to ntfs, replace it and put windows back on.\
Use free driver updater for proper drivers and always update windows.

Colif

Win 11 Master
WHEA errors are always related to CPU or possibly BIOS. Are you overclocked? is CPU fan spinning up when you start PC?

Its difficult to say which it is when PC won't stay on, and you don't have spare parts to swap in. I would get it looked at by someone who does have spares,

Aug 27, 2014
try another hard drive. thinking there is software to hardware conflict. use an external HDD casing to reformat to ntfs, replace it and put windows back on.\
Use free driver updater for proper drivers and always update windows.

Solution