Computer wont turn on after plugging in second monitor.

Cosmodoggy2

Commendable
Nov 14, 2016
My desktop computer shut off and wont turn back on after I plugged my second monitor in. The motherboard is fine, it still transports power through the computer and all the USB ports work. My power supply works also, I just bought a new one and tested it and it passed with flying colors. By any chance could the problem be my Graphics Card? Prior to the problem my computer would beep once when I turned it on, which is a sign of a bad or dirty graphics card. I cleaned it and tried turning my computer back on and it still wouldn't turn back on.

Solution
it stop if you try to use only the second monitor as main one then i would check it on another system it could be defective if it made other system to shut off .

Cosmodoggy2

Commendable
Nov 14, 2016

It still didn't work, the power on the tower doesn't even turn on, it sounds like its trying to but it's not. I've put a new Power Supply and a New Graphics Card into it and that didn't help at all either. Could it be wiring in the case to from the motherboard to the wires that connect to the power button?