Computer wont turn on . No beep ,no fans , no display, no light

Jul 20, 2018
I was facing weird issue since last 2 weeks. After pressing the power button all fans including cpu fan will spin, boot process begins and then it would shut down after a single short beep. I press the power button again and same thing happens for 8-9 times and finally my pc will boot. Everything works fine even restarting the pc works just fine but same issue happened every morning for two weeks and now its fully dead.

Here are my attempts to troubleshoot.

Checked every thing is plugged correctly
Removed dust from fans and cabinet
Checked bent cpu pins
Swapped ram slots
Removed graphics card
Used different power cable
Paper pin test for psu was successful
Removed everything from mobo expect cpu and ram
Tried with only cpu and mobo

And finally i decided to try with only motherboard and psu.
This time psu fans spinned and motherboard lights turns on but no beep.

My cpu is only 2 years old . Could it be cpu fan ? Could it be low amount of thermal paste ?

Solution
Have you looked over the motherboard capacitors to verify all look normal and none are buldging or leaking?

What PSU do you have? The issue with the paperclip test is that it just completes the circuit to turn it on but doesn't place a load on it. When the system powers on it places a load on it, much more than the paperclip will, and if the PSU is failing it might not replicate that. If you have a spare PSU to test with I would.
Have you looked over the motherboard capacitors to verify all look normal and none are buldging or leaking?

What PSU do you have? The issue with the paperclip test is that it just completes the circuit to turn it on but doesn't place a load on it. When the system powers on it places a load on it, much more than the paperclip will, and if the PSU is failing it might not replicate that. If you have a spare PSU to test with I would.

Solution